1. Ten precious little fingers Ten precious little toes Two beautiful starry eyes One cute little
button nose Tiny yawns and sleepy sighs Nursery rhymes and lullabies Toothless smiles
Darling little baby styles A brand new life has just begun… Dreams to be fulfilled – by you
2. May God grant you always A sunbeam to warm you A moonbeam to charm you A
sheltering angel so nothing can harm you Laughter to cheer you Faithful friends near you
And whenever you pray Heaven can hear you.
3. May the Lord give his angels charge over you, to guide you in all your ways. Psalm 91:11
4. May angels guide you on your journey in life And sprinkle you with their love and light
May you have the gifts of laughter and song And be filled with dreams that last all the days
long May you live and care with kindness and grace And know, within your soul, courage
and faith You will be wrapped in the warmth of your family and friends And the rays of
God's love will shine on you, without end.
5. The Lord will always walk with you along life's blessed beach. His footprints there beside
your own, always within reach. Two sets of footprints, side by side, from dawn to setting
sun. Yet there may come a day my child, when you'll see only one. But do not think the
Lord has left you, nothing could be more wrong. It's just that He has picked you up, to
carry you along.
6. ‘And He took the children in His arms, put His hands on them and blessed them.’ - Mark
7. You’ve been a special blessing since the day that you arrived, Bringing so much happiness
and filling hearts with pride... And now that it’s your Baptism Day, this brings a special
prayer That God will always keep you in the shelter of His care.